Friday, August 22, 2008

You Don't Even Know...

So, I'm not sick. At least not in the conventional sense of the word. I used this picture mostly to get sympathy for the horrifyingly disgusting experience i just had. Let me explain; i have recently heard from just about everywhere, that the health benefits to drinking apple cider vinegar are tremendous. So, i decided that i would jump on the train...big mistake! It should have been a tip off when i took a whiff of the bottle and nearly lost my breakfast from that alone. But, always the sucker for punishment, i trudged onward. Two tablespoons was the general consensus (which may seem like a small amount, but let me assure you that it might as well have been a gallon), and so i put it in a small glass and proceeded to stare at it for five minutes. Finally, i grabbed the glass, plugged my nose, and downed it. Of two facts, i was immediately certain; my throat had never burned so profoundly, and i had never wanted to throw-up so badly in my life. So now, here i sit, trying to recover from this sordid affair--i heard that eating liver can help overcome the effects of drinking vinegar, maybe i should give that a try... 

2 comments:

E Bennett said...

haha... I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. You're supposed to dilute it! Like put one tablespoon in a bottle of water and have two of those bottles in a day. Although, I've never tried it. Maybe that would be less traumatic??

~Orchideh~ said...

THat sounds horrible I am so sorry! Liver... mmmm I'd cook it first....